Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If he were candy, I'd eat him.


That boy of ours is simply delicious. I would take small nibbles of him, should it be an option. I walk into his room at night and take deep breaths, praying his scent will last forever, waiting to hear his little content breaths and sucks of the pacifier. I get mushy with each open-mouthed kiss (despite the marked smell of what we can only call fish breath) and with every new task he learns, I overflow with pride and amazement. His most recent obsession with brushing hair is so cute and as far as we're concerned, very advanced... as is his desire to reach up and try to open doors (another inch on his height and we're doomed). He's walking all over the place and can even turn without falling sometimes. He's a joy. He's light. He's becoming a person overnight and I honestly wonder... how did we all ever live without him?























No comments: