Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bosom Buddies

Michael (AKA 'Buckles' {these days}, courtesy of little Wyatt who couldn't say his name for awhile) and Lala are certainly siblings, but more importantly, they are the best of friends. I think Michael is getting to be so much fun for Elena and though they find themselves arguing over toys a bit, they really play very well together. I'm not delusional - I gather it won't last forever - but it's very cute to watch in the interim. Elena is so kind to him with her gentle, 'no-no' and 'nice-nice.' She genuinely tries to teach him things and Michael is all eyes for her. He finds himself in hysterical laughter watching her run and play. It's very sweet watching their relationship - the pride just washes over me. I guess I never really thought much about how their relationship would develop and watching it happen is nothing short of spectacular.






No comments: