Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

And they sing, "Lalalalalalalalalalalaladedah..."


Elena had a nice visit to San Diego (aka San Ree-rego) to see Uncle Jeff and whoah, the times she had. She had some very nice bonding time over dolphins at Sea World, looking at sand crabs and dodging waves in the ocean, at the Hagopians in Laguna and during some plain old sitting time at Jeff's place on the beach. It was a nice visit for both of us and I think Jeff is smitten with his niece all over again. We laughed a lot at the "Elena-isms" that accompanied our trip. Though there were many, I'm pooped and can only remember this....

At the dolphin show in Sea World, the entertainer was singing "Brown-eyed girl." Elena listened to the lyrics and said, "Mommy, they're saying lala!"

My brown-eyed girl.
(p.s. Sorry for the photo quality this time - I took all of them with my Blackberry)

No comments: