Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Elena-mania

Elena is the best big sister alive. She is so good about playing with Michael, watching out for him and making sure that he doesn't eat everything he finds (a task in itself). She kisses him first thing in the morning and ''ooos and ahhhhs" with every little milestone. She's very protective and will introduce him to people we meet... "This is Michael. He's my little brother. He's one and I'm four and a half" (the all important half).




















She's not without her challenges and they do seem to mount daily, but the child is honestly just bliss. Her kind little heart, her 'doing well, thank you' (When someone asks her how she is... Her Mom's grammar influence, thank you very much) and her uber long tales of nothing and everything make my heart swell and really do fill me with pride. She's a lovely girl both inside and out. She's my La and I've got the 'crazy love' for her.





No comments: