Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Taco, Tahoe... Whatever.


Elena DID master the word Tahoe by the time we got in the car and on our way to share a weekend of relaxation with the Greens. We enjoyed good food, some very lazy days and Lala enjoyed "Baby" Wyatt. Had the kids let any of us sleep, it would've been perfect. :)
Wyatt and Elena have become fast friends and Elena enjoys 'teaching' him about everything. She is learning how to be a big sister and is very eager to carry the title. And incidentally, she is quite certain this baby will be a boy and she has named him Cinderella. Or Paul. We can't get it straight. :)

The cutest "Elena-ism" as of late? We were driving and Elena was singing "You are my Sunshine." I started on the second verse (When I awoke dear, I was mistaken...) and I looked back to see Elena's eyes FULL of tears and lip trembling. Startled, I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Mommy, that is the SADDEST song." She broke into tears. I had to pull over to hold her. It was the sweetest, saddest little moment. I think she's three going on 50.

No comments: