Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New beginnings

Some big news today (and I'm not talking Decision 2008)... Elena started preschool and loved every minute of it! As her teacher, Ms. Debbie said, "She's SO ready." Elena liked the little potties the best. Go figure.


Following her day of school, we went to Mommy's doctor to see a 'picture' of the new baby. Shown here is Elena arriving at school and of our little "Grohshopper" who is due to arrive June 8. Elena guesses that it is a baby doggy in my tummy.

**Please excuse the quality of the ultrasound, but our scanner is down, so I took a photo of the photo.
















3 comments:

Melissa said...

omg.. you did not just call your baby a "grohshopper!" I'm at work laughing so hard and I can't stop. That is the best thing ever. Oh, and Elena is DARLING as usual!! I love her!

Unknown said...

Ahh, Baby #2 is cute already. :-)

Jenn said...

That's awesome that Elena loves school so much. Yahoo!

Great picture of the baby...I'm sorry but I cannot say grohshopper...I just can't do it...