Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Now I'm TWOooooo!


Elena's second birthday passed with all the fanfare she's earned in her two years. And it was a lot. Grandmas and Grandpas spoiled our Lala and she's knee-deep in new clothes and toys. But most importantly, she spent the week encased in hugs and kisses.

She's learning to ride her new tricycle (A spiffy pink Schwinn Roadster that looks like a cruiser bike, courtesy of her cycling Daddy) and scooter. She also loves the new kitchen where she makes us 'shakes' and vegetable soup. And the new clothes... she's one cool toddler in her happening duds (Did I just say that?).

Her piggy-themed party was a hit complete with pig balloons scattered on the play room floor, piggy footballs and boomerangs and homemade piggy ice cream sandwiches (they melted a bit, but the kids loved 'em!). I even made ceramic piggy banks with each kid's name for the guests to take home (Gawd... I'm SUCH a mom... and I love it). :)









No comments: