Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's just not working.

I still need a place I can post all the glories that are little Grohs people, but man alive...I am failing to keep this updated like in my yester-years.  The Masters programs are a culprit now too and I HATE the new Blogger set up - nothing posts right..  But I want a place to still do this when I can and something beyond their yearly books. 

Because there is little Michael and his mutterings... his first field trip to Apple Hill.

"Baby, yoh a fie-work." -Katy Perry and Michael Grohs

"Happy, happy, happy, sweet dreams." - stolen Elena bedtime saying

"I just love you, Mom." - daily reminders of his sweet, sweet nature.


And Elena...she has goals and is seven and writes and reads like a champ (accelerated reader is what is printed on her reading folders...yeah, I said it). She had her seventh birthday and Mommy took her to a Justin Bieber concert and stayed the night. 

Seven and stunning.






 Bieber fever (first concert) and birthday sleepover.




First soccer and first field trip to Apple Hill.

No comments: