Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Elena, the amazing five- (going on 20) year old.

Elena's new thing...A secret 'passage-way' to her friend, Kelsey, who lives next door...They pass notes and 'wishes' (aka tree leafy things) to eachother through the fence. It's insanely cute and the kind of play I love to see. The creative stuff. The stuff that makes you feel so secretive and special and girly. I remember it as a kid and the feeling of having forts and special secret pathways...My little girl is SO growing up. And with SIX looming in a few days, I find myself staring at her with nostalgia and pride. My baby, my La, my tiny adult...how I love you. (and P.S...Elena MADE this framed vase with my Mom for my birthday. She even pressed the flowers for the vase. So we framed it and hung it on the wall).

























































No comments: