Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hiiiii....

"Buck or Bucky" as he's known these days (stemming from Wyatt who couldn't say Michael at first, so called him Buckle) is becoming such a big boy. His new arsenal of words includes clearer versions of "hi, thank you, hot and please." He knows when he is being a stinker and he intentionally makes you laugh. Food remains his constant joy and he'll walk to his highchair when he is hungry and say, "Pease." "Nice-nice" prompts him to give you the sweetest hugs, though he has a lot of stranger anxiety these days and only give them to us. And since I'm not sure I've ever mentioned it, it's important that I say it so I remember how strangely and sweetly Michael loves to fall asleep holding a fistful of my hair.

He is our heaven-sent little Buck.






No comments: