Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

40 days and 40 nights

40 more days until our little boy arrives (at least I think that's right) and nobody is more eager than me. I've truly entered the era of extreme discomfort with this extremely large child. Knowing it might be a bit until a boys weekend could be scheduled again, Daddy enjoyed three days mountain biking with the boys last weekend and Elena and I spent the time with friends (I PACKED the days full to keep us busy and happy until Daddy's return). I'm happy to say he arrived home relatively unscathed. As for these photos, they are random, but made me smile - the first is the VW bus that partially housed the boys' weekend and the other is "Cool Elena." I've been promised some good biking action photos and the seven boys in a group shot -- stay tuned.


No comments: