Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cuz I've got PERSONALITY














Our little stinker is very full of spunk, sass, sweetness and silliness. Case(s) in point.

  • She walks around with a water bottle and calls it her sister. "Don't touch my sister, please." (Huh? We've never even talked about having more kids in front of her. Very peculiar and cute).

  • She loves to cuddle and tonight when we were reading her stories and it was 'Daddy's turn' to read his book (We each read one), I lay my head on her lap to be silly. She patted my head and when I tried to lift it up, she pushed it back and said, "It's okay, Mama. You put your head there. Ni-night."

  • She's very quick to tell you when she's angry with a "You make me mad," a quick wag of her finger and a 'pfff' of her mouth.

  • She pretends a lot. From making us dinner to pretending to be a baby or a doggy, she's got the imagination thing down.
Here are a couple cute shots of our Sunday after taking a nature walk (pictured here eating lunch and wearing Daddy's cap) and before bed (hanging upside down) with a head full of curls.



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those curls are GORGEOUS! What a sweetie pie.

erin said...

She is too cute and of course a personality plus. You wouldn't want her any othe way, it make life much more fun when your kids have spunk and sass!!!