Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lady in red



Since Easter, Elena has reminded me that, "It's a special day, Mama. Candy?!?!" This is of course, based on my annoucement last weekend (Easter) that she could have candy because it was a special day. Apparently, Pez in the morning has a lasting impression. "Happy Heaven Day to Jesus" sung to the tune of Happy Birthday also has legs in this house.


Lately (and some recently), Elena's loves include the following:


  • Worms (introduced to her by Grandma);

  • Cooking toast with Daddy;

  • Random white teddy bear from the back of my car;

  • "Going on a Bear Hunt" book;

  • Kyah (our six-year old neighbor);

  • Saying, "I don't know;"

  • Headbands

  • And happily, still Mommy and Daddy.

Elena is pictured here in Isabel's outfit- a Mommy favorite that I fear is being packed away soon.

No comments: